Sometimes all you need is the assurance that you do not have a mold problem.
Gerald Young, owner and certified microbial investigator from several accredited organizations, offers two different levels of inspection depending upon your situation.
Jerry’s expertise as a general contractor and microbial investigator will provide you with the knowledge you need to make important decisions and move forward.
Please call for pricing.
PRELIMINARY INSPECTION - NON INTRUSIVE
- A visual inspection of the indoor environment will be performed by the technician to look for all possible points of water intrusion of the home as well as humidity checks.
- An assessment of odors will be done by pinpointing the exact location and/or source and a treatment process will be discussed for each situation.
- The technician will make recommendations for necessary repairs, if any.
Note: If a mold like substance is suspected, a more comprehensive survey is recommended.
COMPREHENSIVE INSPECTION - POST REMEDIATION
- This survey would include indoor air quality sampling with one or some of the following (depending on the situation).
- Air Samples
- Swab Test
- Settle Plate
- Tape Lift
- VOC Sampling (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Identification and analysis, as well as a report will be provided by EmLab P&K Laboratories (accredited laboratory).
Note: Should it be necessary to collect air samples, it is mandatory that two be taken. The first sample is taken outdoors to be used as a baseline to identify what molds and amounts are common in your area. The second is taken in the most suspect area of concern.